The Bulgarian webshop in the Netherlands
ALENIKA respects the privacy of our visitors/clients, in particular his right to privacy, with regard to automatic processing of personal data related to him.
Article 1– Wettelijke bepalingen
Article 2 – Access to the website
The access to the website and use is strictly personal. You are not allow to use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation), video images, sounds, all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, representation, use or modification by any process whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever, of all or part of the website, of part or all of the various products included in it, without prior authorization from ALENIKA, is strictly prohibited If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be construed as tacit consent or the waiver of legal action.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
• suspend, interrupt or restrict access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
• remove any information that may interfere with the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international legislation or is contrary to Internet etiquette
• have the website temporarily unavailable in order to be able to carry out updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is inaccessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the Internet. The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings against you:
• due to the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you incur, or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection with or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result. If the manager becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you any damage that he suffers as a result of which he will suffer.
Article 6 – Data collection
Your data is collected by ALENIKA. Personal data means: all information about a individual , such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the a physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relations with you and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
Article 7– Rights with regards to your personal information
You can rectify or erase your personal data by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any request for this must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have signed and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month after the submission of the request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
In geval van schending van enige wet- of regelgeving, waarvan de bezoeker wordt verdacht en waarvoor de autoriteiten persoonsgegevens nodig hebben die de beheerder heeft verzameld, worden deze aan hen verstrekt na een uitdrukkelijk en gemotiveerd verzoek van die autoriteiten, waarna deze persoonsgegevens mitsdien niet meer onder de bescherming van de bepalingen van deze privacyverklaring vallen. If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
You can receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
If you encounter any personal data during the visit of the website, you should refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that gives rise to a violation of the privacy of that person(s). The manager is in not responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 – Storage period of the data
The data collected by the website administrator are used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
1. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor during each visit to our website. It is then possible to set up our website specifically for you and to facilitate logging in.
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website: Functional cookies: like session- and login cookies for keeping track of assignment and login information. – Anonymous Analytical cookies: to view visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way, we can offer better communication and information to our visitors. We cannot see who is visiting our website or from which computer the visit is made.
3. More specifically, we use the following cookies:
– Anonymous Analytical cookies
– Analytical cookies
4. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
Article 12 – Images and offered products
No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the offered products on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the domicile/ place of residence of the manager is exclusively competent in any disputes concerning these conditions, except when a legal exception applies to this.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: PA Spirova, firstname.lastname@example.org