You can cancel an online purchase after a period of reflection (within fourteen days after receiving the product), without giving any reason, provided that: the item have not been usedor washed, with the original labels and packaging etc., unless the description of the product on the website states that the product can not be returned.
The reflection period of 14 days starts: on the day after you have received the last product or part of one order.
There are rules related to this:
- You must send the goods back within 14 days after informing Alenika, otherwise the returns right lapses.
- You must return the product in its original condition and packaging together with a e-mail to Alenika with a track & trace code.
- The Track & Trace code must be sent to us directly by email: email@example.com so that we can track the shipment of the package. If the package has not been delivered, we cannot continue the return procedure.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
Follow the steps below to return your ordered item (s):
- Make your appeal to the right of withdrawal known via firstname.lastname@example.org, using the withdrawal form that can be downloaded from the website of Alenika, www.alenika.nl.
- Download and print the withdrawal form hier. Fill the form in, place the items in their original packaging in the box, add the return form and seal it.
- Stick the return label over the previous one.
- Drop off your parcel at your respective carrier drop off point near you.
- After sending your return shipment you will receive a receipt with a tracking code (Track & Trace code). Send us the Track & Trace code by email: email@example.com Keep this receipt as proof of sending.
If the purchase costs and other costs (such as delivery costs) meet the reimbursement requirements under the law, Alenika will reimburse these costs to the customer within 14 days of receiving the appeal if the user has returned the entire order to Alenika.
Alenika has the right to refuse returned products reported or shipped after the fixed term, and products that are not in perfect condition or do not meet our return conditions.